We have worked with numerous golf clubs and proprietary golf centres over 20 years in a number of key roles including:
- Strategic planning for course improvement and/or Facility Maintenance.
- Routine Maintenance Agronomy (in support of Greenkeepers and Course Managers).
- Annual Agronomy / Course Condition reporting to Club Management committees.
- Resource planning.
- Integrated Pest and Disease Management programmes.
- Course and Greens Drainage Analysis.
- Ecological and Habitat Management Advice.
Every golf course is different and requires different management approaches on the basis that each golf club may set its own agronomic objectives based on region, soil type and micro-climate balanced against course use and budgetary inputs. I subscribe whole-heartedly to this individual approach to facility management and like to develop long term, medium term and short term goals within the overall agronomy service offered.